|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (405 days ago)|
- A Beautiful 1st Floor Apartment in Smart Period Detached Building
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Fully Fitted Eat In Kitchen
- Direct Access to a Mature Terraced Garden, Balcony, High Ceilings, Under Floor Heating in the Family Bathroom & Kitchen, Plenty of Storage
- Situated in Hampstead, Within Close Proximity to Belsize Park (Northern Lines)
A beautiful 3 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor of this smart period detached building in Hampstead, within close proximity to Belsize Park. The property boasts direct access to a mature terraced garden at the rear of the property, balcony, high ceilings, under floor heating in the family bathroom and kitchen, plenty of storage. Accommodation comprises spacious reception room, fully fitted eat in kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with direct access to a balcony, 2 further double bedrooms, ultra modern wet room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42839730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160309_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.