|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2016 (558 days ago)|
- Lovely reception room with French doors to patio
- Secluded and quiet location within Barnes
- Gorgeous bathroom with free standing bathtub and skylight
- Good-size kitchen leading through to dining room
- Private patio area with space for entertaining
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
LONG LET. Enviably situated in the heart of Barnes, this wonderful three bedroom house offers a beautifully stylish living space with dual-aspect kitchen and dining room, two bathrooms and lovely patio garden.
Station Road boasts a tranquil location just moments from a wide range of shops, bars and eateries in Barnes, and close to the River Thames and Barnes Common. Barnes station is also nearby offering direct links to Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 989085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.