|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (121 days ago)|
- Superb six bedroom detached house
- Beautiful wrap around gardens and gated drive
- Stunning living space with gorgeous interior finish
- Benefits from six double bedrooms with two en suites
- Offers a lower ground floor snooker room
- Sought after setting and two garages
- Highly sought after location in a prestigious location
- Close to a host of amenities and transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set in a tranquil location, this stunning six bedroom house is stylishly presented throughout and benefits from a spacious living area, snooker room, all double bedrooms and beautiful wraparound gardens.
The house is located within easy reach of a wide range of shops and entertainments in Kingston. Local transport links include Norbiton Station (National Rail) and the motorist benefits from being moments from the A3 for routes into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.