|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 September 2016 (657 days ago)|
- Short Let. A Beautiful 2nd Floor Apartment in Smart Building
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Kitchen
- Private Balcony, Secuyre Gated Off Street Parking, Wood Floors, Designed to High Specification
- Situated in Belsize Park, Short Walk to Shops and Restaurants (Northern Line)
Short Let. A beautiful 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment in this smart building in Belsize Park which has been designed to a high specification with wood floors throughout, private balcony and secure gated off street parking. Accommodation comprises spacious reception room with direct access to private balcony, fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42882993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160307_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.