1 bedroom flat to rentBraemar House, 245-251 Union Street, Aberdeen
|Added on Rightmove:||27 January 2017 (393 days ago)|
- One double bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Neutral decor throughout
- Modern white bathroom with shower over bath
- City centre location
- Offered unfurnished
- Excellent transport links
- Viewing highly recommended
This beautifully presented one double bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre.
Renovated to a very high standard, whilst retaining many original features. The property benefits from an open plan living/ dining area with contemporary fitted kitchen including integrated appliances. There is a luxury bathroom with shower over bath and a large bedroom with fitted wardrobes to provide additional storage.
Viewing highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42926286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemar Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.