|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2016 (649 days ago)|
- Modern open-plan kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower
- Four bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Four further double bedrooms
- Fantastic gated development in Harrods Village
- Fantastic, sunny roof terrace
- Gym, pool, and 24 hour concierge
LONG LET. Affording well presented interiors, a fabulous reception room with space to dine and a modern open-plan kitchen/family room, this stylish five bedroom end of terrace house boasts a fantastic location.
St Edmunds Square is set within the sought-after gated Harrods Village development located close to Hammersmith Bridge and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Barnes and Hammersmith. The nearest station is Hammersmith.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 982411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.