|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2017 (484 days ago)|
- Incredible ninth floor flat with lift and porter
- Generous reception room with fantastic balcony
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite, dressing room and balcony
- Two further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish shower room
- Presented to the highest of standards throughout
- Secure, underground parking space
LONG LET. Overlooking Hyde Park with a prestigious address, this stunning three bedroom ninth floor apartment is presented in superb condition and benefits from lift, porterage, two balconies and a reception room offering panoramic fabulous views of the park.
Hyde Park Gate is conveniently located across from the wide-open spaces of Hyde Park, which boasts the picturesque Serpentine Lake; and many amenities can be close by in Knightsbridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.