|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 September 2016 (437 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and terrace
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Two stylish bathroom/shower rooms and guest wc
- Lovely private roof terrace and garden
- Moments from nearby amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Enviably located in St John's Wood, this stunning and naturally bright three bedroom house boasts generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and an excellent roof terrace.
The property is situated moments from a range of nearby shops and amenities that can be found in St Johns Wood while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.