|Added on Rightmove:||16 June 2016 (491 days ago)|
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Fantastic contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- Luxury shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage parking for a small car
- Beautifully furnished throughout
This fantastic third floor apartment has just been completely refurbished and furnished throughout. Open plan living and dining area with contemporary kitchen. The kitchen benefits from a washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, dish washer, induction hob, grill oven, microwave and further oven. Luxury shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Double bedroom with study area and a further double bedroom. Garage parking for one small car. Underfloor heating throughout.
SITUATION Castle Mews is located with a four minute walk of the historic Oxford Castle sites and within very easy reach of the city centre, colleges and many amenities. The City has excellent communications with access to the M40 (both junctions 8 & 9) connecting to London and Birmingham and the A34 linking to Newbury and the M4. This building is also within easy walking the world famous Said Business School and railway station (London Paddington approx 55 minutes).
DISCLAIMER These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073006417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.