|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (401 days ago)|
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Very Popular Non Estate Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Large Lounge, Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Large Conservatory
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Available Immediately
An opportunity has arisen to rent a large detached chalet bungalow which is located in the extremely popular non estate location of Holly Hill Lane, Sarisbury Green. The property enjoys a plot of just under half an acre and would suit keen gardeners with its manicured gardens to the rear and vegetable and fruit plots to the front. The internal accommodation offers a large lounge and separate dining room, kitchen and utility room, superb conservatory over looking the beautiful gardens and also on the ground floor are two bedrooms, a study and re-fitted family bathroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom and a modern fitted shower room. Outside the parking comprises of a brick paved driveway which in turn leads to an integral double garage. The property is ready for occupation immediately and to arrange a viewing please contact our lettings team on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6681198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.