Commercial Property to rentHolcombe, Holcombe, Radstock, BA3
- Newly refurbished storage unit
- To let - Flexible terms available
- Ample parking
- Approximately 2400sq.ft
Southmead Farm is located in a convenient rural location, near to the town of Radstock and offers a recently converted business premises. The town of Radstock lies approximately 2.5 miles to the north where a range of shops and other facilities are available. Other nearby towns include Midsomer Norton, Shepton Mallet and Frome.
From Radstock take the Wells Road and proceed out of the town along the Fosseway. Continue along the A367 until reaching the second roundabout, take the first left signposted to Trowbridge on the B3139. After approximately 1 mile, upon reaching the village of Charlton, turn right signposted to Holcombe Continue for approximately ½ mile and Southmead Farm will be found on the right hand side.
The property comprises of a recently converted commercial building that has been carried out to a high standard.
The unit is accessed via a pedestrian or electric roller shutter door which leads into an open workshop/warehouse area which has a level concrete floor. An internal office and toilets will be constructed by the Landlord subject to agreement with any ingoing tenant.
In total the property extends to approximately 2400sq.ft.
The premises are available to rent on flexible terms to be negotiated and any interested parties are invited to put a proposal forward. Any agreement will be negotiated subject to the following terms.
- The tenancy will be excluded from the security of tenure provisions under sections 24 – 28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- The tenant will be responsible for any outgoings including business rates and any services
- Full repairing and insuring basis
- The ingoing tenant will be required to contribute to the Landlords reasonable legal costs associated with the preparation of the tenancy agreement
- A deposit equivalent to 1 month’s rent will need to be paid
- An Asbestos Survey under the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006 has not been completed, and where required, this will be the responsibility of the ingoing tenant
The Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales recommends that prospective tenants should seek the professional advice of a qualified property adviser before entering a legally binding contract.
The property is understood to benefit from planning consent for B8 storage use. However it is believed that the building may suitable for an alternative commercial use subject to gaining the necessary consent.
The property has not yet been assessed.
It is understood that mains water, electric, and drainage is connected to the property. However interested parties must rely on their own enquiries regarding the capacity and availability of services.
The property is available to let.
Mendi District Council – 0300 3038588
Strictly by appointment with vendors agent Killens 01749 671172
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42963549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UnitatSouthmead. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.