|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2013 (1491 days ago)|
2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE SET ON 3 DIFFERENT LEVELS AND ABOUT TO BE REFURBISHED WITH GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING ENTRANCE PORCH, GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM, ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN, FAMILY BATHROOM, WC ROOM, REAR GARDEN COURTYARD, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS LOCATED IN COMPTON PLACE, ST MARYCHURCH
Available now to rent.
Please note that the property will be completely redecorated, new carpets, bathroom and kitchen flooring throughout. New photos will be presented very soon.
The property consists of:
- 2 double bedrooms (upstairs facing to the front and rear of the property)
- Entrance porch that leads to the living room (ground floor)
- Living room with gas fireplace and windows to the front (ground floor)
- Kitchen with electric cooker, ceramic hob, sink and space for washing machine and large fridge freezer (ground floor)
- Family bathroom with wash basin, wc, bath and mains water supplied mixer shower (downstairs)
- WC room (downstairs)
- Attractive garden courtyard with various shrubs and raised beds
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Gas; Meter
- Electricity; Meter
- Water; Meter
- Council Tax; B
- 1 months rent prior to moving in
- 1 months security deposit prior to moving in
- £150 per adult for referencing and admin
Pets and Benefits
- Pets considered
- Benefits; have to be working with top ups
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42965894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 53119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Move, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.