|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- FREE CREDIT CHECKS FOR A NOVEMBER MOVE IN!
- Modern apartment
- 1st Floor with lift facilities
- Secure underground carparking
- Neutrally decorated
- Two double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen / lounge
- Low cost living
- Great commuting links
- Available now!
FREE CREDIT CHECKS FOR A NOVEMBER MOVE IN...
This modern open plan apartment is available now so please book your interest and viewing with us today in order to secure this property before you miss out.
Located in a popular new development in Norton Heights this 2 bedroom property is on the first floor and ideal for couples, small families and commuters.
It offers open plan living with a large kitchen and neutrally decorated throughout. This property will make a comfortable home and the low cost living will be attractive to most.
There is a lift for those that would prefer ground floor because of access but offers security for those that prefer to be elevated.
The apartment consists of:
Decent open living space
Good size clean family bathroom with bath shower combination
2 double bedrooms
Secure underground carpark
Additional benefits include double glazing, electric heating, neutral decor throughout and secure allocated parking.
Please call us today so we can arrange your viewing and so secure your future home as soon as possible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000344212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Under Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.