Restaurant to rent35-37 Tower Bridge Road, Southwark, London, SE1
£35,000 pa (£2,917 pcm)
1,862 sq. ft.
- 1,862 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Ground floor A3 use 1,862 sq ft
- Premium offers in the region of £15,000
- A1 and A2 uses also considered
- Prominent frontage
- The landlord would consider a division of the existing unit to create 2 self-contained retail units
- Nearby occupiers include Ladbrokes, Greggs SoBo Coffee, HSS Hire and Tesco Express
- The property is 200m south of Bermondsey Antiques Market and 250m north of the Bricklayers Arms roundabout
- Tower Bridge Road is one of the main commuter routes connecting South East London to the City, West End and Canary Wharf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.