Shop to rentGround Floor, 474 Caledonian Road, London, N7
Removed 2,317 sq. ft. | £55,000 pa| £4,583 pcm
- 2,317 sq ft (215 sq m)
- The property is prominently located directly opposite Caledonian Road Tube Station (Piccadilly Line), just north of the junction with Roman Way
- Caledonian Road (A5203) is a busy route into London and is also well served by a number of local bus routes
- The unit forms part of a mixed residential/commercial development and benefits from significant footfall during the peak commuting periods
- 2317 sq ft ground Floor unit has planning consent for A1/A2/A3/B1 and D1 use, rear loading facilities and is finished to shell condition allowing for occupier fit out
- 19.5 metre length frontage, 3.33 metre ceiling height
- Nearby occupiers include Costa, Sainsbury, Tesco Express and Nisa Local
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968646.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.