Restaurant to rent157 High Street Wanstead, London, E11
4,619 sq. ft.
- 4,619 sq ft (429 sq m)
Pre-Let A3 Retail/Restaurant Opportunity in Wanstead, E11
- Expressions of interest are sought from Operators seeking circa 4000 sq ft ready for fit out & occupation during Q3 2015.
- The commercial unit will form part of a mixed use development which also offers residential on the upper floors
- The premises are prominently situated on the High Street, next to the historic The George public house and very close to Wanstead Tube Station
- The immediate area off Wanstead High Street is densely populated with residential occupiers. Wanstead remains a desirable and affluent East London suburb and is an established destination for coffee shops, cafes and restaurants
- Neighbouring retailers include Starbucks, Belgique, Majestic Wine, The Manor House and Luppolo as well as other local and independent retailers
- Wanstead is located in the London Borough of Redbridge, approximately five miles to the north east of Central London
- Wanstead Tube Station (Central Line) is almost adjacent to the unit with journey times to Liverpool Street, Canary Wharf and Oxford Circus of approximately 18, 25 and 28 minutes respectively
The relevant planning references for this development are APP/W5780/A/12/2178171 and APP/W5780/E/12/2178180. Alternative uses such as A1 & A2 may be considered, subject to planning. The relevant local authority is the London Borough of Redbridge
The ground floor unit will be available in shell and core with capped services - circa 4000 sq ft mostly open plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968658.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.