Retail Property (high street) to rent137 Tredegar Road, London, E3
Removed 931 sq. ft. | £20,000 pa| £1,667 pcm
- 931 sq ft (86 sq m)
- A1 Retail Unit with return frontage
- Previously trading as a café
- Extraction system already installed
- Ideal café opportunity
- Electronic shutters
- Disabled W/C
- Situated on the corner of Tredegar Road and Hewison Street
- Tredegar Road links to the A12 & benefits from a high volume of road traffic. As well as a high density of residential occupiers, this location gives easy access to many local amenities to include both Bow Road and Mile End tube stations, Bow Church DLR station and also to Victoria Park and Roman Road
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968691.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.