Office to rent4-5 Academy Building, Ground Floor, Fanshaw Street, London, N1
£84,500 pa (£7,042 pcm)
1,739 sq. ft.
- 1,739 sq ft (161 sq m)
- The unit is located just off Fanshaw Street and a private through road close to its junction with the Hoxton Street
- The property is set within a row of converted Victorian warehouse buildings and the unit provides all original features
- Fantastic floor to ceiling heights providing raised street level windows for natural light protected by shutters
- Steel cast columns and exposed brickwork
- A light well runs the length of the rear wall providing a good level of additional natural light
- In need of modernisation in keeping with the character offices high in demand, the office provides a good starting point with all the needed features
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968694.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.