Office to rentGround & Lower Ground, 58 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A
Removed 2,023 sq. ft. | £110,000 pa| £9,167 pcm
- 2,023 sq ft (187 sq m)
- Very good natural light to ground floor
- Ground floor 847.04 sq ft
- Lower ground floor 1,176.42 sq ft
- High volume space with good floor to ceiling heights
- Floor to ceiling height ground floor, 3.505 m (11' 6")
- Floor to ceiling height lower ground floor - 2.972 m (9' 9")
- Sand blasted exposed brick finish
- Self contained
- 24 hour access
- Wooden floors with large trap door to lower ground floor for large equipment
- Ready to move into
- The demise will comprise substantially open plan floors at ground and lower ground floor levels
- The lower ground floor is accessed via a circular staircase and also contains 2 small offices, one with natural light - the other currently being used as a dark room
- In addition there is a kitchenette and self-contained WC facilities at ground floor level
- The property is situated in the heart of Shoreditch on the Eastern side of Great Eastern Street A1202 and close to its junction with Charlotte Road and diagonally opposite Leonard Street
- Great Eastern Street is a busy arterial route-way linking the City with Old Street A502 and running through an increasingly mixed environment of offices, art galleries, retail units, hotels, restaurants and bars
- Liverpool Street Station is 13 minutes walk away with the Central, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines and overground rail connections
- Hoxton Station with London Overground rail services is 14 minutes walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968709.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by STIRLING ACKROYD LIMITED, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.