Bar / Nightclub to rent8 Market Place, Newark, NG24
£49,500 pa (£4,125 pcm)
6,850 sq. ft.
- 6,850 sq ft (636 sq m)
- Restaurant /Bar /Pub opportunity
- New lease available at £49,500 per annum exclusive
- Excellent town centre position fronting onto the busy historic Market Place
- Ground flooró2,200 sq ft plus First & Second floor trading.
- Late Licence
- Frontage 9.68 m 31' 9 ģ
Ground Floor Sales 204 sq m 2,200 sq ft
First Floor 186 sq m 2,000 sq ft
Second Floor 154 sq m 1,665 sq ft
Cellar 91.sq m 985 sq ft
- The property has the benefit of A4 planning consent, i.e. Public house, wine bar or other drinking establishment. Change of use to A3 restaurant should be available under Permitted Development Rights without seeking planning consent.
- Newark On Trent is an attractive, historic market town with a population of 35,000 approx 17 miles north east of Nottingham and 16 miles south west of Lincoln, in a strategic location at the junction of the A1 and A46 on the main east coast rail line to London Kings Cross.
- The property fronts onto the northern side of the historic Market Place, with the market trading 5 days a week with nearby occupiers including JD Wetherspoon, Starbucks and Toni & Guy, together with a variety of attractive high quality independent catering and retail operators. Other national
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968712.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.