Office to rentUnit 8, Suna House, 65 Rivington Street, London, EC2A
£22,000 pa (£1,833 pcm)
415 sq. ft.
- 415 sq ft (38 sq m)
- First floor office unit
- Former warehouse building
- Accessed via an entrance/staircase off Rivington Street
- Open plan layout
- Original wooden floor
- Excellent natural light
- Good floor to ceiling height
- Passenger list
- Shared toilets/shower
- Within the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle
- Located on the corner of Rivington Street and its junction with Curtain Road
- Walking distance to Old Street, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street Stations
- Well served by numerous bus routes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968790.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.