Shop to rent53 Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch / Old Street, London, EC2A
£60,000 pa (£5,000 pcm)
1,543 sq. ft.
- 1,543 sq ft (143 sq m)
- Shoreditch High Street, Liverpool Street and Old Street Stations are all within easy walking distance
- Located in a high retail activity and high footfall location, close to the junction with Curtain Road
- Bars, clubs and restaurants of Shoreditch and Hoxton are in close proximity
- Nearby retailers include Pod, Itsu, Eat, Pret, Subway and Pizza Express
- Ground floor 725 sq ft
- Basement 818 sq ft
- A1 use, would suit a variety of retail sectors (STP)
- Current trading as a newsagent/cafe - established business and successfully trading for a number of years
- Trading and existing lease details available to qualified parties
Option 1 - £100,000 without cash machine income
Option 2 - £150,000 with cash machine income
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968799.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.