Office to rentFirst Floor (rear), 99 Wallis Road, London, E9
£43,000 pa (£3,583 pcm)
1,205 sq. ft.
- 1,205 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Characterful office space on the first floor (rear) of 1,205 sq ft in this warehouse building in the heart of Fish Island to let
- First floor 1,205 sq ft
- Large windows creating superb natural light
- Sandblasted walls, varnished wood floors, new WC facilities, video entry phone, perimeter trunking, suspended lighting grid with galvanised cable trays
- Ideal work space for media and creative companies
- The building is situated on Wallis Road close to its junction with Prince Edward Road and almost adjacent to Hackney Wick overground station
- Hackney Wick is going through regeneration of the area to create a creative and dynamic business district
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42968901.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.