Office to rentSecond Floor, 65-67 Leonard Street, Shoreditch / Old Street, London, EC2A
Removed 1,184 sq. ft. | £57,424 pa| £4,785 pcm
- 1,184 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Second floor office unit in this converted Victorian warehouse building
- Exposed brickwork
- Original features
- Original timber flooring
- Good natural light
- Kitchen and shower
- Situated on Leonard Street in the heart of fashionable Shoreditch
- Well known for its abundance of vibrant bars and restaurants
- Old Street Station is within a 2 minute walk
- Liverpool and Shoreditch High Street Stations are within a 10 minute walk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42969090.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 2019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.