|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2017 (91 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Designer Bathrooms
- Impressive New-Build Development
- 32nd Floor - Amazing City Views
- Extremely High Specification
- Large Separate Storage Room
- 24 hour Concierge
- Close to Elephant & Castle Tube Station
Fantastic oppotunity to live on the 32nd floor of The Strata Building. This amazing two bed two bath apartment boasts a spacious living arrangement with a fully integrated open plan kitchen, designer bathrooms,floor to ceiling windows and amazing views over London's skyline to the East and South. Close to the Elephant & Castle tube station on the Northern and Bakerloo Lines allows great access to the rest of London. The immediate area is vibrant and funky but Borough Market is not far away to have a wander through or Shad Thames if you wanted to while away an evening watching river life pass you by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 590624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.