|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2016 (582 days ago)|
- A superb four bedroom house
- Located in a very peaceful cul-de-sac in Merrow
- Provides spacious living accommodation
- Close to good schools including George Abbot and St. Peters
- Large private garden
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. Offering ample living space throughout within a quiet cul-de-sac location, this fantastic four bedroom house benefits from a large garden, garage and off-street parking.
Rectory Close is located in close proximity to the excellent range of amenities found in Guildford town centre. Guildford Station is nearby for direct links into London Stations, while the A3 is easily accessible for routes into London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.