Retail Property (high street) to rent49 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, TS1
7,300 sq. ft. | £25,000 pa| £2,083 pcm
- 7,300 sq ft (678 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Upper floor accommodation
- Accessed directly off prime pedestrianised Linthorpe Road
- In a location opposite the Cleveland Shopping Centre
- £25,000 per annum exclusive
This upper floor accommodation is accessed directly off prime pedestrianised Linthorpe Road in a location opposite the Cleveland Shopping Centre and close to House of Fraser, Beaverbrooks, Phones 4 U, River Island and BHS.
The landlord may consider an extended rent free package or contribution towards fitting out subject to covenant and user.
The property has existing consent for a nightclub and bar but following initial enquiries with the Local Authority it may be suitable for other uses subject to planning consent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-42998479.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 49_Linthorpe_TS15BS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @retail, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.