|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2016 (241 days ago)|
- Huge bay window and french doors
- Split level 2-bedroom flat
- Private garden with patio and new fences
- Brand new Worcester combi boiler
- High ceilings
- Recently painted throughout
- Solid oak floor
- Within the catchment area of three "Outstanding" primary schools, Teddington School
- Close to transport links into London
- Convenient for supermarkets, restaurants and local pubs
The property is located on one of Teddington's prime river roads, a short walk to town centre and mainline station, as well as close to outstanding local schools
Call Hatched on 0333 999 7699 for further information!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43015962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.