|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Ideal for Working Professionals
- Lovely Private Garden with Decking Area
- Sought after OFSTED rated schools nearby.
- Transports Links into London just 20 minutes.
Property reference number 5709666. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Internally this spacious impressive property is arranged over three floors. Accommodation comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, leading to large oak floor sitting room with separate study/dining room. The Kitchen is large with Dishwasher, Washing Machine American style Fridge. Garden facing with newly installed secured Anglian Doors/Windows.
- To the first floor there is a landing, leading into a large Bathroom. Comprising of beautifully tiled walls & floors, with a stand-alone over-head Shower together with separate Bath.
- There are 2 large bedrooms with double glazing windows with a smaller room big enough for a single bed. All bedrooms have wooden flooring.
- The second floor there is a large Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room with view of rear garden. Lots of lights emerge from a specially fitted dormer to staircase leading to second floor. Outside there is a lovely private garden with full decking to rear. Features of the property include gas fired central heating
- Property well suited ideally for Professionals/ Families/ Employed or Sharers for a minimum of 6-12 months.
- Sorry, No Pets or Smokers considered!
- Property is walking distances to Bickley and Chislehurst station
- It is well situated as the heart of London is only 20 minutes away by mainline train and 35 minutes by road. There are fast and frequent train services to Victoria, Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo, as well as to Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Canterbury, Dover and Hastings. London's two main airports - Heathrow and Gatwick - are both easily accessible by road.
- By car: Bromley Town Centre is easily accessible from junctions 3 or 4 of the M25. There is also an excellent bus network servicing the town Centre from surrounding areas. By rail: services to London Victoria run every 15 minutes throughout the day and evening from Bromley South Station. By air: Biggin Hill Airport is situated within the borough.
The Local Area
Bromley lies just 12 miles and 20 minutes from Central London, yet offers a world of calm and charm.
Indeed, Kent Downs lies within Bromley, making it the only London borough to include an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The historical heart of Bromley is situated around Market Square, High Street North and East Street, where the majority of the town’s 300 shops and restaurants can be found. High end independent cafes and boutiques are beginning to find space among the usual high street chains, and huge investment in some of the area’s run down historic buildings will give another boost to the area.
Bromley boasts several options for evening entertainment, such as the Churchill Theatre, which plays host to regular national tours. Bromley was also ranked in 2014 as one of the happiest places to live in London, according to data collected by The Information Capital. Families are drawn here for the good schools and excellent amenities. Bromley Town Centre is considered to be one of the foremost Retail Centre in the South East.
The INTU Shopping Centre situated adjacent to the pedestrianised High Street has over 130 shops and stores. Customer Service features includes a Shop Mobility scheme; crèche; baby changing and feeding area; AA breakdown service in car park. Car parking at 'off-peak' is adequate with over 6000 town Centre spaces available. The town has around 400 retail businesses and in excess of 80 restaurants, cafes and bars. New Cinemas & Entertainment Arenas being built near INTU Centre & Bromley South The town's leisure facilities include the Churchill Theatre, Odeon Cinema, Pavilion Leisure Centre and Central Library.
Bromley is considered to be an extremely friendly and safe town Centre and has recently been awarded the prestigious Safer Shopping Award. It benefits from one of the largest and most effective CCTV and shop radio schemes in the country.
* Please quote ref. 5709666 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43045725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709666_39074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.