|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- State-of-the-art 21st century design
- Period architecture and traditional craftsmanship
- Opus sound and vision technology with John Cullen lighting
- Lutron rmote operating system
- Comfort cooling and Italian design
- Solid American walnut and Italian glass door handles
- Substantial reception and master suite
SHORT LET. A magnificent two bedroom flat, which has been meticulously refurbished to provide this exceptional living space benefiting from state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings.
St George's Square is one of central London's most classically beautiful garden squares, adjacent to the River Thames and just moments from Chelsea and Westminster.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 990481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.