|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (217 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Stylish shower room
- Access to fabulous private communal garden square
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Gloucester Road
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated in this attractive period conversion with access to beautiful communal garden, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with high ceilings and bright airy rooms.
Courtfield Gardens is a prime location centred around a leafy garden square moments from the shops, bars and eateries of South Kensington. For travel links, the closest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.