|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (562 days ago)|
- 1079sq.ft (100sq.m)
- 9th Floor (With Lift)
- Triple Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Integrated Kitchen
- 2 Luxury bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 2 Private Terraces with Roof Top Views
- Excellent Storage Throughout
- Secure Parking (Under Separate Agreement)
- 24 Hour Concierge & Residents Health Spa with Gym & Swimming Pool
- Walking Distance to St James's Park, Westminster & Victoria Transport Links & Amenities
A 2 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx. 1079sq.ft (100sq.m), on the 9th floor (with lift) of this luxury new building close to the River Thames, the Houses of Parliament and Tate Gallery. This bright and spacious apartment has a triple aspect open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, roof top views taking in iconic landmarks including Battersea Power Station and Westminster Cathedral, there are two private terraces, excellent storage including a walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom and a large utility cupboard, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), comfort cooling and wood flooring. Residents of Abell House will benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, as well as a health spa with swimming pool and fitness centre. You will be within walking distance to the amenities of Horseferry Road and Victoria Street which include many shops, a Curzon Cinema and a host of new restaurants, namely, Jamie Oliver's Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi and Wagamama to name but a few. The development is also located next door to the international headquarters of Burberry and opposite the Double Tree hotel, by Hilton who also offer in house dining services to Abell House residents. The transport links of St James's Park, Westminster and Victoria are all within walking distance. Secure Parking is available under separate agreement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26395846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.