|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (103 days ago)|
- End of Terrace 4 Bedroom House
- Quiet Residential Location
- Available 28th March 2018 Unfurnished
- Living Room and Separate Kitchen/Family Room
- West Facing Garden
- Driveway Parking and Garage
- 0.3 Miles from Waldegrave Girls School
End of Terrace 4 bedroom family home with driveway parking and a garage to the rear. Situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac just 80 metres from Crane Park and 0.5 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants.
Available from 28th March 2018 unfurnished, this lovely home is tastefully presented throughout offering spacious, light filled living space over 3 floors with a lovely west facing landscaped garden.
Entrance hallway leads to the living room, a study with a shower room and the open plan kitchen/family room at the rear.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in storage and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, built in storage and juliet balcony overlooking the garden.
Located 0.4 miles from Trafalgar Primary School and just 0.3 miles from Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form.
EPC Rating E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2285135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.