|Added on Rightmove:||22 July 2016 (640 days ago)|
- Central Heating
- Communal Lounge
- Free high speed wi-fi
- 2 Bathrooms
We have great city centre house share, fully refurbished with new carpets, decoration, furniture, kitchens, bathrooms - its just the walls and roof that we didn't touch.
As you can see from the pictures of the kitchen and lounge, the house really does look amazing - plenty of space for cooking and evening relaxing.
All high quality furniture in every room.
Two shower rooms, one room with en-suite w. c., and lots of shared living areas with comfy sofas and large screen smart TV.
Not only a great house, but a fantastic location as well. Walking distance to the city centre and close to the desirable area of Town Park.
Room 4 - Large double room.
* Free high speed wireless broadband and TV points in every room for convenience
* All bills included so a very low cost of living
* Quiet Area & Friendly Share makes is a great place to live
* Easy access to city centre by foot, road, bus or bicycle
* Close to local shops and facilities means easy shopping
Our houses are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefit or students in our properties and you will need good references.
We consider ourselves Peterborough's premier house share agency. It's not us that say that, it's our tenants.
All our tenants are fully reference checked to give both their fellow housemates and our landlords peace of mind - our application fee is 50.00 per applicant.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bee Lettings Ltd, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.