|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 December 2016 (352 days ago)|
- ***£50 DISCOUNT ON APPLICATION FEE FOR A FEBRUARY MOVE IN***
- Charming stone built cottage with woodburner fire
- Beautiful picturesque location
- Brand new modern kitchen
- Large double bedroom
- Stunning views
- Brilliant location for walking
- A must view property
- Available NOW
***£50 DISCOUNT ON APPLICATION FEE FOR A FEBRUARY MOVE IN***A charming stone built character cottage set in the picturesque location of Bradwell in the heart of the High Peak. The property has a good sized living room with a stone fireplace surround, multi fuel stove and tiled hearth. The kitchen is small and pleasant, in keeping with the character of the cottage. The landing window has magnificent views out over the Peak District and gives access to a large double bedroom with a front facing window overlooking the gardens. The bathroom has a modern white suite, comprising of WC, sink and shower cubicle. Offered to let unfurnished and is available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43103799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000221350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Chesterfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.