|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2016 (659 days ago)|
- A large TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM terraced house
- Own private rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Easy access to Harrow & Wealdstone Station
- Fast train to London Euston within 15 minutes
- Early viewing is highly recommended
A LARGE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE located within very easy reach of shopping and transport facilities including that of Harrow/Wealdstone br/Bakerloo Line station which has the fast train to London Euston in 15 minutes. The property benefits from having gas fired central heating, partial double glazed windows and comprises the following:- Good size lounge, separate and large fitted kitchen/diner with access onto private garden. Upstairs has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom with bath and shower attachment.
The property is available immediately and is offered to the market being UNFURNISHED.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHAD5896555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.