|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (325 days ago)|
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Bedroom two with trundle bed
- Bedroom three with single bed
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated parking for 1 car
A spacious ground floor apartment with spacious living/dining/kitchen area onto a small terrace. Master bedroom with ensuite, second bedroom with single trundle bed, third bedroom with raised single bed with desk underneath and family bathroom. Furnished. Available January
Situated on the desirable Oxford Waterways development near the Oxford canal, the property is well located for access to Summertown providing a range of everyday shops, public library and sports centre. The city centre is easily accessed by bus, car or bicycle via Woodstock Road as is the Oxford ring road with links to the M40, A40 and A34.
Small terrace and allocated parking for 1 car
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Oxford City Council Tax Band E . Gas Central Heating.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073002539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Summertown - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.