|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Large Living/Dining Room And Separate Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Private Patio Area Overlooking Communal Grounds
- Secure Gated Allocated Parking And Visitors Parking
- Available Mid October On An Unfurnished Basis
A well presented luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in Windlesham. Accommodation comprises large living/dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, two well proportioned double bedrooms, dressing room to master bedroom, en suite shower room to master bedroom and modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from electric under floor heating and French doors onto a private patio areas overlooking the communal grounds. Externally the property offers secure gated allocated parking and visitors parking. The property provides easy access to Sunningdale mainline station, the M3 and M25. It is located within close proximity of Ascot and Sunningdale and Windlesham Village. Available mid October on an unfurnished basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101266000405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Surrey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.