|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2016 (273 days ago)|
Full descriptionA spacious 4-bedroom DETACHED HOUSE (132 sq m./1,420 sq ft.) with double garage and parking for 2 cars at the front of the house. Situated ¾ mile from the town centre with a peaceful rural outlook. The accommodation includes large sitting room, dining room/office, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, cloaks/w.c., en-suite bathroom, shower room, gas-fired central heating and uPVC double-glazed windows.
110 WIGHILL LANE, TADCASTER LS24 8HE
RENT: £1,200 pcm exclusive for a 12 months tenancy
BOND: £1,500 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Property ref: REN/1509
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 12 months. The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £1,200 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order, the rent would be increased for a shorter length of tenancy.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £1,500 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £205 for a couple (£185 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2015/2016 (gross) £2,373.19 - Band 'F'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available from September and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and proceed towards York. At the traffic lights at the top of the hill turn left into Wighill Lane. The property stands on the right hand side after about 400 metres.
ENTRANCE HALL: 2.35m. x 1.75m. having hardwood, panelled front entrance door and external canopy. 3 ceiling down-lighters. Carpet. Staircase to first floor. Central heating room thermostat.
CLOAKS/W.C.: 1.58m. x 1.35m. fitted with white close-coupled w.c. and hand-basin of contemporary design. Washable tiled floor-covering. Extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: 6.40m. x 4.18m. plus bay window. A large through room with bay window to front and second window to rear. Fireplace with classic surround and log-effect gas radiant/convector fire. Coving. 2 down-lighters. Vertical blinds to windows. Carpet. T.V. aerial point.
OFFICE: 3.46m. x 3.47m. having window to front with roller blind and curtains. Coving. Carpet. Telephone point.
KITCHEN: 3.62m. x 2.75m. having window to rear garden with roller blind. Fitted with modern wall and base units having off-white laminated doors, dark grey 'Coram' work-surfaces, inset 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink with pillar tap and tiled splash-backs. Slot-in 60 cm. wide Cannon gas cooker with 4 burner hob and double oven; extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and larder refrigerator. Tiled-effect vinyl floor-covering. 4 spot-light ceiling fitting. Understairs cupboard with extensive shelving.
UTILITY ROOM: 2.75m. x 2.18m. fitted with plentiful wall and base units with white doors, dark grey laminated worktop, inset stainless steel sink and tiled splash-backs. Floor-covering as in kitchen. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Door to rear garden and window.
LANDING: Central landing with access to roof space.
BEDROOM 1: 5.00m. x 3.55m. having window to front with blackout roller blind. Coving. Carpet. Two freestanding wardrobes (available if required). T.V. aerial socket.
BATHROOM: 2.72m. x 1.50m. recently fitted with white suite of contemporary design comprising panelled bath, w.c. and basin in vanitory unit. Electric shaver socket/light above basin. Heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls. 3 down-lighters. Wood-effect washable floor-covering. Window.
BEDROOM 2: 4.20m. x 3.57m. with window to front having blackout roller blind. Coving. Blue tiled washable floor-covering. 3-spot ceiling light fitting. Large built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 3: 3.65m. x 2.70m. having window to rear with Roman blind. Freestanding double wardrobe with mirror-fronted doors. Wood laminated floor-covering. 3-spot ceiling light fitting. 3 wall-mounted bookshelves.
BEDROOM 4: 2.70m. x 2.47m. having window to rear with dark blue roller blind. Carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.27m. x 1.80m. fitted with white suite of traditional design comprising close-coupled w.c. and pedestal wash-basin, glass corner shower cubicle with tiled walls and fitted with tank-fed thermostatic shower valve. Walls are boarded up to dado rail height. Tiled-effect, laminated floor-covering. Electric shaver socket. Window with curtains.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water is provided by the Baxi gas-fired conventional boiler with insulated hot water cylinder fitted with back-up electric immersion heater. Central room thermostat.
DOUBLE GARAGE: Detached double garage with roller-shutter door, electric light and power point.
PARKING: Parking for 2 cars at front of house and, in addition, on gravelled drive leading to garage.
GARDEN: Enclosed garden (apart from drive entrance), well established with shrubs and ornamental tree, lawn and large wooden-decked patio at the rear of the house. Attractive outlooks to front and rear, rural at the rear.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43247907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.