|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (451 days ago)|
- Rent: £725 pcm - Available: September 2017
- Beautifully presented studio apartment
- Excellent fixtures and furnishings throughout
- 50 inch TV to lounge area
- Sleek gloss kitchen
- Fibre optic broadband enabled
- Affordable City Centre living
- Five minute walk to Central Station
- Walking distance to both universities
- Ideal for students or professionals
Rent: £750 pcm - Available: September 2017 - letslivehere are delighted to offer this fantastic, excellently presented studio apartment in the recently developed Chaucer Building on Grainger Street, City Centre. Boasting masses of contemporary, high standard fittings and furnishings, this property is ideal for students or professionals seeking affordable City Centre living.
The kitchen is fresh and bold with flush gloss units and integrated goods including fridge freezer, oven and electric hob and is beautifully lit by spotlights.
The lounge area features an on-trend grey fabric sofa, dining area with quirky seats and coffee table creating a warm, homely feel. There is also a wall mounted 50" TV provided for added convenience.
The sleeping area is very comfortable in size and hosts a double bed with matching white solid wood furniture including a wardrobe, tall chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
Additionally, there is a beautifully finished shower room which has been fully tiled and comprises of a walk-in shower cubicle with glass screen, vanity unit to sink and toilet.
For added convenience, there is lift access from the main lobby.
The Chaucer Building is located within a five minute walk to Newcastle's Central Station and Eldon Square bus station making this ideal for any commuter who wants to reap the benefits of City Centre living. With shopping and excellent nightlife nearby, this apartment is located in a central spot for all that Newcastle City Centre has to offer.
(Please note: the photos used are of a similar flat in the building to reflect the standard and finish)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43251300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.