Office to rent68 Digby Road, London, E9
3,230 sq. ft. | £83,980 pa| £6,998 pcm
- 3,230 sq ft (300 sq m)
- Generous ceiling height, superb natural daylight, floor to ceiling windows throughout
- The premises has shared use of a private courtyard garden
- The unit has polished concrete flooring
throughout, exposed concrete columns, brand new air conditioning system, WCs, tea point, carpeting and modern suspended light fittings
- A new development located in close proximity to Homerton High Street and Homerton Station
- Hackney central and Homerton are now home to many creative businesses
- The whole area is undergoing a massive transformation and regeneration with several new build office
and residential developments nearby
- The surrounding area comprises a mixture of commercial and residential premises.
- The Homerton district renowned for its fashion routes, now also is home to new, innovative and creative businesses, which are fast drawing attention to this micro-location
- The area is well served by numerous bus routes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43253427.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.