|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 April 2017 (212 days ago)|
- Locally listed building
- Large reception room with access to the garden
- Spacious dining room and additional living room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Amazing mature garden
- Peaceful, sought after road in South Sutton
- Garage and off-street parking
LONG LET. This gorgeous three bedroom detached listed house, offers charming accommodation and is presented in excellent condition throughout with great living and entertaining space.
The Gallop is a quiet residential street, situated within the prestigious Carshalton Beeches area, and is surrounded by the greenery of local parks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.