|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2015 (621 days ago)|
- A sensational four bedroom period house
- Set over four beautifully presented floors
- Gorgeous period features, wood flooring and fireplaces
- Three light-filled reception rooms and conservatory
- Separate eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Huge master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Two bright and modern bathrooms with roll-tob baths
- Garden and off-street parking for two cars
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This magnificent four bedroom house offers beautifully presented interiors, lovely period features, gorgeous wooden floors, three reception rooms and a great location close to an array of transport links.
The property is situated just moments from a vast array of local shops, bars and restaurants on Junction Road while the cafes and restaurants of Kentish Town and Highgate Village are also close at hand.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.