|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2016 (206 days ago)|
- Charming, one bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Offers a smart interior with secure off-street parking
- Beautifully presented with a pretty patio garden
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from the roaming acres of Richmond Park
- Lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This beautiful, one bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasts a great location moments from Richmond Park and Richmond town centre, fabulous interiors, a private garden and secure off-street parking.
King George Square is close to the many extensive fashionable shops, trendy bars and riverside eateries of Richmond town centre. The nearest stations are North Sheen and Richmond Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.