|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2016 (643 days ago)|
- Secure riverside block with a daytime porter
- Bright and neutrally decorated interiors throughout
- Spacious open plan reception room and kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Views of Canary Wharf and the O2 from a private balcony
- Underground parking space
- Prime location for amenities of Greenwich
SHORT LET. Situated on the second floor of a modern block of stylish apartments, this stunning, two bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors and beautiful river views from a private balcony.
Located alongside the River, Merchant House is a short distance away from the thriving centre of Greenwich with an array of pubs, restaurants and shops. Cutty Sark DLR Station is also nearby for frequent services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.