|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (621 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Large, light reception room with french windows
- Range of fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Good sized fitted kitchen
- Wooden floors & new carpets
- Second floor
- Allocated parking space
- Off the Woodstock Road, close to Summertown and bus routes
- Easy reach of Oxford Parkway Station
John D Wood & Co. Oxford lettings offer to the rental market this recently beautifully refurbished second floor apartment, presented in exceptional, luxury condition. Ideal for the London commuter, being close to Oxford Parkway, Offered on an unfurnished basis, the apartment has plenty of storage with each bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes. Excellent quality carpets in bedrooms and new wooden floor in sitting room. Very convenient location with allocated parking and easy access to the city centre, Summertown and A34. Available in October. Energy rating C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43409850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000310083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.