|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2016 (475 days ago)|
- Ashurst Grove off Stand Lane
- 4 Bedroom Semi
- Cloaks W.C, Lounge
- Ftd Kit/Diner, appliances
- Bathroom & Shower
- Driveway Parking, Nice Garden
- Gas C.H, uPVC D.G, Newly Decorated
- Superb Presentation!
Modern FOUR bedroom semi. Very nice location off Stand Lane. Clean, superbly presented and professionally decorated, ready to move in condition. Simply the Best! Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing complete with carpets, curtains, blinds, wardrobes etc, Comprises: Entrance Porch, Cloaks W.C, Open plan Lounge, Beechwood fitted Kitchen/Diner, oven hob, Landing, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom and power shower. Driveway parking, neat garden and patio.
Available September on 12 month shorthold tenancy (renewable) £750 bond, 1 month in advance rental. References/tenant check required.
Sorry no housing benefit can be considered. Early viewing is advised as any viewer is sure to be impressed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43426536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1899155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.