|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (186 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom duplex apartment
- Fabulous reception room with ample space to dine
- Feature fireplace and sash windows
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker and Bosch fridge
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from amenities
Full descriptionSHORT LET. An attractive two bedroom duplex apartment, elegantly decorated and sunny throughout. The property comprises a bright south-facing reception room, kitchen with dining area and access to a communal garden.
Grosvenor Avenue is situated in the heart of Highbury and is moments away from the local shops, bars and fashion boutiques of Upper Street and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.