|Added on Rightmove:||02 August 2016 (474 days ago)|
- A grand semi detached house with a substantial secure garden and terrace
- 6 Bedrooms (including a one bedroom annexe with own entrance)
- 3 Reception rooms including a formal drawing, family room & dining room
- Gated off-street parking for up to 3 cars; Ideally located for Holland Park, Kensington
Available for a short let - a grand and well presented 6 bedroom house in Kensington that offers a huge amount of entertaining and family living space.
The property is arranged over five floors, with two reception rooms at garden level along with a modern kitchen and utility room. Within the east and south facing garden there is a studio that is fully equipped with air-conditioning and television points.
There is also a self sufficient studio with private access that has a fully fitted kitchen, en-suite bathroom, reception room and bedroom.
The master bedroom is accompanied with two dressing rooms and an en-suite bathroom. On the two top floors, there are four bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite.
The property also benefits from 3 off street parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43438329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL160125_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.