|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (74 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Large reception room with adjoining dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with living area and laundry room
- Four generous bedrooms with ample storage
- Two bathrooms including an en suite and downstairs WC
- Large private garden with a patio area
- Off-street parking for two cars
Full descriptionLONG LET. Presented in good condition throughout, this modern four bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with a study and laundry room and a private garden with a driveway for off-street parking.
The Squirrels offers a quiet cul-de-sac location close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Pinner and Pinner Station. Nower Hill High School is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.